No, it’s not a decorating technique. It’s an abdominal workout. And it’s amazingly simple.
- Lean your back against a flat wall and bend your knees –not too deep, just enough to feel it in your thighs.
- Lace your fingers behind your head and keep your elbows pointed outwards (do not bring those elbows in!)
- Now, contract your abdominal muscles, and allow the contraction to pull your shoulders forward and down (do not bring those elbows in!)
- Then flatten your shoulders back against the wall.
- Take a breath, and repeat (10 or 20 times)
See? Easy, right? You’re gonna feel it tomorrow, but for now just bask in the euphoric afterglow…